Cleveland Police and Durham Constabulary Joint External Ethics Committee Members
Cleveland Police & Durham Constabulary would like to invite people to join their Joint Independent Ethics Committee.
Both forces recognise that commitment to integrity is absolutely essential to the legitimacy of policing. We value public trust and confidence in policing and to earn this we need to be open to scrutiny and transparent. Our behaviours, actions and decisions must always consider public interest.
What is Cleveland and Durham Ethics Committee?
We believe our joint Independent External Ethics Committee is a key contributor to maintaining and improving trust and confidence in the two organisations.
We are looking to recruit new volunteers to join our established committee, please click the above links for a brief description of the work of the committee and the membership criteria.
Ideally applicants should either live or work within the Cleveland and/or Durham policing area and should not have any direct links to policing.
Anyone interested is asked to submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you are interested and what you could bring to this unique role by Friday 26th October 2018.
We are seeking to increase diversity within the Committee and would welcome applications from individuals who represent all sectors of the community.
(Closing date has now passed):
- Chief Executive (14 September 2018)
- Digital Media Intership (7 September 2018)
- Community Engagement Assistant (7 September 2018)
- Integrated Offender Management (IOM) Mentor (Closing date 20 April 2018)
- Independent Custody Vistors (Closing date 14 April 2018)
- Principal Private Secretary (Closing date 18 March 2018)
- Independent Audit Committee Members (Closing date - 04 March 2018)
- Policy and Accountabilty Intern (Closing date 21 January 2018)
- Criminal Justice Programme Lead - Durham and Cleveland (Closing date 17 February 2017)
- Criminal Justice Programme Officer - Durham (Closing date 17 February)
- Commissioner’s Officer for Offending and Justice - Cleveland (Closing date 17 February)
- Criminal Justice Performance Analyst - Durham and Cleveland (Closing date 17 February)
- Policy & Accountability Officer (Closing date 30 January 2017)
- Programme Manager: Domestic Abuse Transformation (Closing date 6 January 2017)
- Engagement & Media Assistant (closing date 14 October 2016)
- Director of Collaborative Legal Services (Joint between Cleveland, Durham and North Yorkshire - closing date 10 August 2016)
- Police Misconduct Panels - Legally Qualified Chairs (LQC's) (closing date 25 October 2015)
- Head of Policy and Communications (closing date 28 August 2015)
- 2 x Business Administration Apprentices (closing date 28 August 2015)
- Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator (closing date 14 July 2014)
- 2 x Business Administration Apprentices (Closing date 18 April 2014)
- Chief Of Staff (Closing date 14 March 2014)
- Chief Constable (Closing date 10 January 2013)
Vacancies within Durham Constabulary
To view any recruitment vacancies for Police Officers, Police Staff or Special Constables, visit the Durham Constabulary website.