Integrated Offender Management (IOM) Mentor
(24hrs per week, 12month fixed term contract)
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working and who likes to work in an environment where no two days are the same to join the Durham Team.
As part of a multi-agency approach, the IOM Mentor will provide mentoring support to people within County Durham and Darlington who are identified within the Integrated Offender Management Cohort.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle. Adjustments may be possible where applicants cannot drive as a result of a disability.
Please click here for further details and to find out how to apply.
(Closing date has now passed):
- Independent Custody Vistors (Closing date 14 April 2018)
- Principal Private Secretary (Closing date 18 March 2018)
- Independent Audit Committee Members (Closing date - 04 March 2018)
- Policy and Accountabilty Intern (Closing date 21 January 2018)
- Criminal Justice Programme Lead - Durham and Cleveland (Closing date 17 February 2017)
- Criminal Justice Programme Officer - Durham (Closing date 17 February)
- Commissioner’s Officer for Offending and Justice - Cleveland (Closing date 17 February)
- Criminal Justice Performance Analyst - Durham and Cleveland (Closing date 17 February)
- Policy & Accountability Officer (Closing date 30 January 2017)
- Programme Manager: Domestic Abuse Transformation (Closing date 6 January 2017)
- Engagement & Media Assistant (closing date 14 October 2016)
- Director of Collaborative Legal Services (Joint between Cleveland, Durham and North Yorkshire - closing date 10 August 2016)
- Police Misconduct Panels - Legally Qualified Chairs (LQC's) (closing date 25 October 2015)
- Head of Policy and Communications (closing date 28 August 2015)
- 2 x Business Administration Apprentices (closing date 28 August 2015)
- Communications and Engagement Co-ordinator (closing date 14 July 2014)
- 2 x Business Administration Apprentices (Closing date 18 April 2014)
- Chief Of Staff (Closing date 14 March 2014)
- Chief Constable (Closing date 10 January 2013)
Vacancies within Durham Constabulary
To view any recruitment vacancies for Police Officers, Police Staff or Special Constables, visit the Durham Constabulary website.