Ron Hogg, Police, Crime and Victims' Commissioner (PCVC) for County Durham and Darlington, is hosting a number of campaigns throughout 2017 and 2018. These will be focussed on community interest matters (such as Volunteering opportunities across the area), or more specific topics which he is addressing in his Police, Crime and Victims' plan 2016-21.
Each campaign will be different, and example could include:
- Raising awareness (e.g. to parents, guardians and professionals around Child Sexual Exploitation, Cyber Bullying or Road Safety)
- Publish online surveys to guage public knowlegde or views on a particular topic,
- High profile media campaigns through TV, radio and newspapers
- Social media campaigns, including online topical discussions through Facebook, or
- Working together with partner organisations, or other Police and Crime Commissioners, to deliver local, regional or national campaigns (e.g. to tackle Violence Against Women and Girls across the North East, or the harm caused by alcohol)
- Discussions with residents and community groups at meetings and events across County Durham and Darlington
Further details about each campaign will continually be published below, throughout 2017 and 2018.
|Dates || || ||Topic |
|January 2018 || ||
||Financial Awareness Month
|February 2018 || ||
||Domestic Violence and Abuse
|March 2018 || ||
||Child Sexual Exploitation